Thursday, April 11, 2013

Out of Town but Not Out of Snow!


The Lodge Lady is out of town this week, enjoying unexpected summer-like weather in her old stomping grounds in New York.  However, my sources tell me that winter is still very much alive and well in Jackson, and folks at The Lodge are still enjoying freshly groomed XC trails in Intervale!!  Not only that, but Wildcat will be receiving 3-6” of snow tonight, and a bit more tomorrow. This is hard for me to fathom as I walk barefoot across my mother’s yard picking daffodils and watching robins frolic on the lawn, but rest assured that if you still have a hankering for skiing., you need only to head for the Jackson Hills or give The Lodge a call!  Sometimes a trip of only a few hours can seem like a world away! Check it out for yourself and find out how great spring skiing can be!  I'm heading back there in a few days myself. As nice as spiring is, I've still got winter in my bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment