Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Serendipity

I like to write. No, that’s wrong; I LOVE to write … and I’ve been doing it pretty much non-stop since the 2nd grade. Few things put me in a better mood or make me feel so satisfied. In addition to my more serious writings, I like to blog. Obviously, I do a daily one here on our Lodge website. But I am also The Mountain Farmgirl and blog for MaryJane’s Farm under that name. The latest one just went out over the internet, which can be read at this link: http://mfgblog.maryjanesfarm.org/ I have ‘met’ so many wonderful people through ‘MaryJane’, and one of my fellow ‘Farmgirls’ is actually staying here at the Lodge this week. Deborah and her husband are from Pennsylvania, and they are vacationing their way through the 13 original colonies! How cool is that? Their latest trip was to New Hampshire, and she decided to pay us a visit here after reading my last blog. Life can be wonderfully serendipitous!

1 comment:

  1. This is really sweet. That's always nice when you can meet fellow kindred spirits in real life!! I enjoy reading your writing!! Hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete