Friday, July 23, 2010

Time to Slow Down and B-R-E-A-T-H-E

Today is just a blip in time. The hands of the clock are spinning so fast today that they appear to be a blur. The reason for this is that I have a list of things to do about 10 times longer than there are hours in the day. Of course I’ll never get them all done but I’m doing the best I can. My blog was due this morning for Mary Jane’s Farm. Got that done and checked off … feel great about that. Lots of deliveries checked in and put away; errands run, baking done, breakfast prepped for tomorrows early departure as I make the big climb up Mount Washington. My list is still looming large, so I must get back to it, but as my grandmother used to say, “Don’t worry … the sun will still rise tomorrow”. (Hope she’s right … I’d hate to hike 5 hours in the rain!)

No comments:

Post a Comment